Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Moose Punch Mug Which Is Better? The 30' 06 Round Or The Soviet 7.62 X 54 Mmr?

Which is better? The 30' 06 round or the Soviet 7.62 X 54 mmr? - moose punch mug

I have my Bushmaster AR-15 rifle M4 style. I want the big game and after a conversation with a park ranger, told me not to recommend a ball .223/5.56mm big game like deer, elk, wild boar and other large animals. We recommend a gun with a caliber of 30 in art "
I'm saving money, and I have a small budget. I know that is stronger and packages all in one "big bang" and has made a wonderful adventure. I think my surplus M1 Garand rifle of World War II with the old stripper clips, or a Soviet Mosin Nagant rifle in 7.62 x 54 mm R. I had problems deciding which one to buy. If you are to me what to choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment