Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Good Christian Phrases For Car Stickers What Is Your Religious Flakiness Tolerance Quotient?

What is your Religious Flakiness Tolerance Quotient? - good christian phrases for car stickers

For example, you are a Christian and was excited when they on their WWJD bracelets. Are you disturbed by the words of a pagan comrades cattery. Jews, how do you feel the car out of plastic chandelier with electric light.
I'm sure I'm not the only result RFTQ least once a year. My friends, if they seem very tolerant of scaling. . . Comparison, at least for me.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. I have friends of my intellectual circle to give the greetings that do not want to take things easy, as you say, not mandatory seems, however, still endemic.

    But honestly, we must be tolerant if we tolerate intolerance.

    ReplyDelete